HOW TO REQUEST A RETURN/EXCHANGE/REFUND:
- Contact us via the Contact Us page by CLICKING HERE to verify that your item is available for return before taking any other steps. Our assigned agent will get back to you with details on how to take the next step.
- Repackage the item including all original parts, packing materials, instructions, etc. Within reason, this means that everything must be returned exactly as it was sent to you. Poor repackaging or the return of merchandise damaged after receipt could result in refusal of your return and loss of any refund or replacement item. Items for return must be unused and undamaged to qualify for the refund. Do not send items back in a regular envelope, this is not sufficient packaging and can cause items to be lost in the mail or damaged in transit.
- Include a copy of the original Packing List in the package, and indicate whether you would like to be refunded for the item or if you prefer to have a replacement sent out.
- For defective returns, you will be issued a pre-paid return label. For non-defective returns, you will need to send the package back to the address which will be emailed to you by our agent.
- If you are to receive a refund, it will be issued when the returned item has been received in satisfactory condition.
- Refunds will be processed within 2 to 5 business days of receiving the items and will be applied directly to the payment method that was used to make the purchase.
Please be advised that usually refunds can take up to 5 business days to completely process after the refund has been initiated. Refunds can only be issued to the original form of payment for the corresponding order.